WE'LL TRY OUR BEST TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Feel free to bring your own fishing rods and tackle if you wish, however, we have everything you will need on board (provided on a replace if lost basis). We use quality Shimano, Daiwa and Penn gear as well as a vast and comprehensive array of lures for any occasion.
We take care of most of your needs on board but there are a few things you should make sure to bring.
• Long sleeve shirts for sun protection
• Old sneakers/reef booties
• Personal medications
• Camera/Video Camera
• Batteries, chargers, memory sticks
• Alcoholic beverages
Please notify us of any special dietary requirements or medical conditions before you arrive.
• The services of 3 fully qualified crew, (all proficient anglers, guides and cooks as well.)
• Guided use of 1 x 4.8m Quintrex Top Ender with 80hp Yamaha outboard, side console, colour sounder, GPS plotter, VHF radio & comfortable swivel seats.
• Guided use of 1 x 4.7m Quintrex Top Ender with 70hp Yamaha outboard, side console, colour sounder, GPS plotter, VHF radio & comfortable swivel seats.
• Share cabin, air conditioned accommodation, all bed linen, pillows, towels etc. 240V power outlets
• All meals, snacks and soft drinks. (please advise any special dietary requirements/allergys prior to trip)
• All fishing equipment from barra to bluewater (you are welcome to BYO rods and lures.)
• Laptop computer available for picture downloads etc
• BYO Alcoholic beverages and mixers. (We can organise the bulk of this for you and put on boat prior to Hyland C departing Darwin if required.)
• BYO toiletries and other personal items (reef booties or old sneakers, cameras, memory cards, videos etc.)